Here is a list of resources to help you find the support you need.
- Center for Academic and Career Success: CACS provides the guidance, resources and support that lead students to academic and career success.
- Center for Cultural Engagement: Through the promotion of intercultural education and awareness, the CCE contributes to the personal and intercultural development of all students; fostering the development of a sense of self, belonging and commitment to the common good.
- Counseling Center – The Counseling Center assists students with defining and accomplishing personal and academic goals by serving as a multidisciplinary, campus-based mental health organization dedicated to addressing the diverse needs of Catholic University students.
- Fitness and Recreation: Fitness, Recreational Sports, and Wellness provides campus-wide opportunities designed to foster a culture of personal growth and promote an active and balanced lifestyle.
- Office of Disability Support Services: DSS assists in creating an accessible university community, where students with disabilities have an equal opportunity to fully participate in all aspects of the educational environment.
- Office of Enrollment Services: provides services related to registration, records (transcripts, diplomas, proof of enrollment, etc.), and student accounts in a one-stop environment.
- Office of Residence Life: Residence Life assists students in building connections to the larger university community in hopes that they will become active participants in university life.
- Office of Housing Services: Housing Services provides and manages residential living environments within well-maintained, safe, and modern multi-use facilities that are responsive to the changing needs of students.
- Office of the Dean of Students: DOS provides programs and services designed to encourage holistic growth and development of each student.
- Student Health Services: Student Health Services provides primary care to the entire student population. All students are eligible to be seen regardless of being full or part time, graduate or undergraduate, or what their insurance is.